Glazing packers from SEAC include ﬂat packers and bridge packers. All SEAC’s glazing packers are moulded using prime grade materials that are resistant to deterioration and unaffected by sealants.
These glazing packers guarantee glass alignment and squareness as well as maintaining the correct weight distribution. The right products with proper installation are crucial factors in preventing the need for expensive remedial call-backs. SEAC is committed to quality all the way and to aid installation technique, have included a Glazing Guide (click for pdf).
Main Benefits to users of SEAC Glazing Accessories include:
- All products are moulded to close tolerances using only prime grade materials.
- International (ISO) colour coding for easy and quick identification.
- Squareness of frame and alignment of glass are ensured
- Correct weight distribution is maintained
- Likelihood of glass ‘eating into frame is eliminated
- Materials will not deteriorate and are unaffected by sealants
Depth: 1mm, 2mm, 3mm*, 4mm, 5mm* & 6mm
Width: 24mm, 28mm* & 32mm*
*Bridge Packers are only available in these size
|Mixed Bag Box||1000 (made from 10 individual mixed bags of 100 packers**)|
|Standard Box||1000 packers from 1 depth and width type only|
|**13 x 1mm, 13 x 2mm, 20 x 3mm, 20 x 4mm, 20 x 5mm & 14 x 6mm|